View Single Post
Old 2011-07-01, 06:30   Link #3199
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

There's so much I want to say right now but I can't because I have to get cellulose thinner to get paint off my pants. So I'm reserving this spot for a lengthy reply. One little thing though.
Quote:
Because she gets sentimental where Heero is concerned- I don't get why this is so difficult to understand?
What's so difficult to understand about this is that is looks like it's the same situation as in EW. Both haven't seen each other for a year and Heero has to kill Relena for the greater good (even if indirectly). But instead of tearing up like in FT, Relena mans up in EW and goes "do it", which shocks Mariemaia.
The scene in FT could be different, of course so I can't really tell yet. As for the example I brought up, it's still different in my opinion because Relena shed tears out of relief, not sadness.
But heck, what am I arguing about anyway. Relena crying really didn't bother me as much as it may sound. There's other stuff I get annoyed by. But more of that later. *runs to store*

EDIT: Well, got the paint off. And the color as well. -__-

Anyway, seems like I got the discussion rolling again. Bold statements tend to do that, haha.
Now, in order for people to understand my point, I guess it's best if I start at the beginning and explain my take on GW first, so that I can build on that as to what expectations I have of a continuation and why FT is, pardon, pissing me off so much. Note that this is only my personal opinion and not intended to aggravate anyone with different views. I'm only voicing my thoughts here.

Spoiler for my very long rambling:

Okay, done. Man, I'm an arrogant, little dork that believes to know the series better than its head writer... Oh well.
By the way, I fried my brain with this. If there's a word missing anywhere or sentences just stop.. indulge me. I'll edit later.

Last edited by IkuzeMinna; 2011-07-02 at 06:30.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote