View Single Post
Old 2012-05-19, 21:56   Link #111
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

You folks know what's really bugging me? Ever since January, I've been referring to Mix as "Mixy" due to my hilarious habit of nicknaming characters, and now I see in this episode 20 that the.... Man-Mix calls itself Mixy.....

For awhile now I've had this feeling that those folks involved in anime production are keeping tabs on this forum, that can't be true, right? I know I've been involved in the anime community for awhile, but this is just going too far now Seriously, a lot of things I've been saying on this forum came true in one way or another, not even changing the way I predict helps anymore

How am I supposed to call her now? I've always known her as Mixy, and now I have to change the way I name her? I called her Mixy first, you hear me Aquarion Writer? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

And what kind of logic is that, adding a "y" to make it a guys name? Don't get me started on the chromosome thing, we're talking about names here. And I can't think of any dual gender names like Alex-Alexis with the guy having a "y" at the end

To be honest, I'm not sure how to accept this series anymore. I mean, I was in it for the Girl-Mix, not this...... flat Mixy How cruel can it get? I used to be in this series for Zessi-chan too, but like other members have mentioned, she has become un-Zessica like of late.

Guess I should hope for a pantyshot of Crea. Whatever I say seems to come true anyways so why not hope for something tasty . Like, how about Zessica taking a bath, that would be nice, since she's now Queen of the big ones now