View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 20:02   Link #517
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
Female Magician was at the library and it was Hero who couldn't get in, to which Fem Magi said it was because he's not of the clan (supported by the view on her eyes, which showed what looked to be the usual slit irises you see on demons). As for the gate thing, I assume it's more of a matter of stopping the imminent attack and cutting off their path of travel. Though it did sound like more of a permanent thing. If that were true however, you'd wonder why the human race didn't do that to begin with.

Also, to add in something I didn't post earlier. Ponytail DQ is to die for.
That's what I thought. Anyway I assume they wouldn't destroy the gate because if it really meant a permanent end to the conflict all those people from both sides benefiting from the war would be out of luck and they wouldn't want something like that happening. The thing that doesn't make sense to me is how it would stop someone that could teleport? Unless the gate is actually like a portal or something connecting both "continents".

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote