View Single Post
Old 2008-09-02, 12:40   Link #23600
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalious View Post
Ya know, Ignoance is not always bliss...but in the case of anime. I Really think it is.

Code Geass is a great show. By far oneof the best anime's ive seen.
Point being, When you disect something that is beautiful, you will find is GUTS
I still have yet to hear WHAT makes the writing so bad...besides the fast pacing.
Anyways, I'm getting off topic here.

As for Nunnely coming back. Where is this spoiler? Sorce?
Even if it seems realiable, I wont count on it. We counted on Abion to be there in 21 and that didn't happen, AT ALL. Nothing, Save the korean spoliers, has been realiable at this point. Not to say there are no other TRUE spoilers out there. Most seem to be missleading. For instance, the writer of the show saying ZERO and Suzaku would never work togeather. Everyone inteperated that as Lelouch and Suzaku would not work togeather. Every time someone on this thread came up with a theory about those to. People told them they were wrong. With arrogance, I might add. So Honesty, People have these things they think WILL HAPPEN. Not even giving the slightest doubt it wont.

After watching 21, I can say...I'm never going to take anyone's word on what they KNOW. Look, 3 weeks ago i was arguing that c.c.'s code MIGHT not have been taken. People jumped on me, saying it was 100% fact that c.c. had charles code. Nothing is 100% That was my point then, and now.

Oh and DistruptiveOne...It just seems to me you don't like it because it wasn't how YOU wanted the show to do.

Sorry for the rant, but this stuff was bugging me.
It's reliable because it was from the exact same source that spoiled the fact that Shirley was going to die.

@Narona: Why am I the subject of jabs?!