View Single Post
Old 2012-07-27, 08:51   Link #12
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marower View Post
I am not a LN reader, but what exactly is the fifth novel? It seems they won't have time to animate it.
The fifth novel involves the four characters we have now moving up a year and a new first year student joining the club and suddenly resigning right before a deadline to stay enrolled in clubs. At the same time, the school is preparing to run its annual marathon.

Personally, I feel that it's unlikely to be animated because of the "moving up a year" part. I don't think ending a series with that aspect and then not doing anything else would work. Also, this project started in 2010, around the time the novel was written, so Takemoto may not have had any plans for it prior to beginning the adaptation. Besides, that would take up the remaining 4/5 episodes, leaving almost half of 4 unadapted.

On the other hand, they did make a special cover illustration for the bunko version of the fifth novel, so there remains the possibility it could be animated.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT