ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@zero: so I take it you've at least seen a couple episodes
Nope, it's Old Man Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Oh, did I say manga? No , I meant Fakku and Doujin sites:/ Looking for story based doujins in the crapload of mindless screwing is giving me a headache.
I personally choose doujin-moe (ease of download?) and myincesthentai (a noodle incident with a curious sister...).

Quote:
i really don't see the appeal of watching/reading two people do it. It kinda stands to say "Why are you reading? Is it cause you can't do it yourself?". Anyway, I really need inspiration for Laura's scene's.

Kisaragi Gunma
and Yamatogawa is the best when it comes to humor (the scenes are plenty, but oftentimes heartwarming or extremely funny).

On the other hand, FUUGA is best when it comes to 'emotional sex' (no angst, but fair drama and plot). Sacred Twins draws heavily from "Brother and Sister" when it comes to Chifuyu-Ichika relationship, but without the incest.

EDIT: Oh, and Harumi Chihiro is hentai when written shoujo style, maybe you can find some clue for daydreams

Quote:
It's called voyeurism eras... you'll learn it someday.
Or you read it MST3K style and comment how implausible the premise/sex is

Back to more important topic

Quote:
For some reason, the villain of the newest super sentai makes me want to have a villain who hands out triggers. O.o that's why this reimagining of Celestials was made. The original just had IS going out of control at random. In contrast, which one is better?
Started random, someone trying to manipulate it, instant big bad.

Quote:
Just realized a plot hole: German Laura somehow understands and talks with Ichika in Daydreams despite both not having even vaguely similar languages.
Err, maybe because it was Laura's daydreams that he CAN speak German.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-04-21 at 04:30.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote