View Single Post
Old 2011-01-06, 13:14   Link #21326
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
That's Schrodinger's paradox for you: a bunch of conflicting theories are hidden within the box known as Rokkenjima, which is forever closed, allowing all these accounts to coexist regardless of their irreconcilability with one another. That is, of course, until one chooses to open the box...

They really weren't kidding when they said Rokkenjima was such a box way back when.
Oh that's for sure. I thought the box would open in the end. I think it was a very reasonable expectation. But in the end the cat box remained a cat box.

But now I can add another catbox:

Alive cat: Ryuukishi knows the solution to every riddle and has an answer to every question.

Dead cat: Ryuukishi couldn't find a good way to fix every holes in his story and decided to create an inconclusive ending so that this embarrassing truth will never be exposed.

The funny thing about this catbox is that if the dead cat is true, then this catbox is convenient for Ryuukishi. If the alive cat is the truth, then Ryuukishi his being masochist for letting an insulting doubt coexist with the truth of his genius.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote