View Single Post
Old 2009-04-07, 12:18   Link #213
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
But it is exactly the specialty of this chapter, that Inoue is not supposed to do something else. She cannot. The person she loves the most, gets killed in front of her eyes. Her freak out-meter, is pretty much pegged, when she saw Ishida getting beaten up as well.
She did protect Ichigo, {the whole bubble-shield, when Ulqui threw him up from the dome} but when she saw, his corpse pretty much, she just loses it.
What would you expect her to do?
ummmmmmmm...i don't know.....like use the godly powers taht she has. if she really did love Ichigo and cared for her friend Ishida then she would do all that was in her power. like healing them with that rejecting power that she is known for in the manga. she is known for healing, so what good is it if she can't even do that for the one she loves. i mean Ichigo fought with Grim, taht spanish guy(can't remember his name) and then went on to fight against Uli so that he could rescue her. he knew taht he might not be a match for him yet he still fought, beliving he would be able to save her. dose't that show how one way the frienship is. if she really did care for him she would have put her hands on those pritty little flower hairpins and said (i can't remember the exact line but, you know the one i mean.) and he would not have hole any more.

i just find it very fustrating because her charcater does have potential beyond those huge Double D's and it's all going to waste. becasue she is so self-lothing and emotionally crippled.

Last edited by kayote; 2009-04-07 at 12:29.