View Single Post
Old 2009-08-30, 19:37   Link #2297
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
And to that I answered that she agreed with his idea (i.e. leaving the Royal Garden, and living with Hayate's parents). At first she was reluctant (for it seems she has similar problems with her parents - Hina hinted at this as well), but then Hayate managed to convince her.
No, she didn't. Not once. First, she simply flat-out rejected "end of discussion" (so much for equality), and in the end, Hayate eagerly rushed away when she only said "That's...". Not once did she agree.

Quote:
They parted ways because of a misunderstanding (and the fact Royal Garden got sealed, preventing Hayate from returning), not because of a disagreement.
What "misunderstanding"? There was no such thing. A-tan refused to go because Hayate's parents sold her precious ring, and so she decided that not only SHE wouldn't leave, noooo... Hayate wouldn't leave either. "I won't let you go anymore". And "Forget everything about these parents" and "They're trash, they will only make you unhappy". You really want to reread c185.

That's exactly what I mean with asymmetrical. A-tan is calling the shots, end of story.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote