View Single Post
Old 2009-12-06, 13:45   Link #56
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroshinobu View Post
I'm all for R3 if they manage to pull it off... The original plan for R2 would be a welcome idea too, I'm curious to see what would have been the outcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
My opinion it will be a remake of all the entire story from the beginning.

Like full metal alchemist.

I would love to see the original version of R2 before it was scrapped. If history is any indication, we might see it. One year ago, I mentioned that if Code Geass was successful, then Sunrise might provide the creators with an option to do another Code Geass Project. Also, at this time, last year, Sunrise can out and said that they would be more Code Geass. Thus, they had a Lelouch Birthday event.

And considering that it was Lelouch birthday, why would Sunrise announced a new Code Geass if they were not going to include Lelouch? Then, it would not have made any sense to have a big birthday event in his honor.

A rebirth, in my opinion, means that they'll either do a remake of the series of R2 or the entire series.

Also, I know that a lot of folks would love to see the Nightmare of Nunnally get animated. However, don't you think that it's just rehashing the same story, but with different characters?

Whatever the case may be, we'll have to wait and see what comes out of it.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote