View Single Post
Old 2009-12-15, 15:07   Link #167
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by hei View Post
So, according to your definition, Pokemon must be full of loli and shota characters, right? By the way, have you checked Yin's age in S1? I always thought she is small and silent but quite mature. Anyway, good to hear Maki's name. Actually, episode 10 of S2 reminded me of Maki who was an Amber fanboy in S1.
Loli is never associated with age. It is a body type thing. Next thing you'd tell me that Evangeline from Negima isn't loli because she's 500 years old. And what does Pokemon even have to do with anything. If they look young, have the body type, then they are loli, your perceptions be damned.

Quote:
Isn't it too childish to use the word of "hate" in this case? Do you think people are critical of something because they hate it? If you think so, I have just one word to say, "grow up". Anyway, "compare" sounds better than "gold standard", I think.
So you want me to water it down into "dislike"? Haters gonna hate and that's all I have to say about that. Grow up? I'm not the guy who's being prissy about a little girl main lead and complaining about s2 not being "Darker than Black" like you had any inkling what it really is when you deny the fact that s2 is just like an expanded s1 2 episode arc.

Still, you're putting s1 on a pedestal when talking about s2. That is something that cannot be denied.

Quote:
Did I mention moe and fangirl in S1? No. Did I talk about your personal taste? No.
I'm talking about your personal taste. And I mentioned the moe and fangirls in s1. They should be worse than lolis and shotas if the latter two are what you hate, erm, DISLIKE in s2.

Just know that everything you've ever said is only your personal taste. That is all. If you're going to be critical of the show, at least keep some objectivity.

AT LEAST the recent posters have the B*LLS to admit that they just plain hate Suou taking the spotlight.