View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 12:29   Link #1857
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
She's the cover girl of the first volume of LN...

There's a chance she'll become the sole winner in case the author doesn't give the LN Tenchi Solution ending. And I'd like to assassinate the author before that happen.

I hate character development that doesn't change or improve the annoying aspects of the character but instead showing us other good aspects (that might be really unimportant) of the character. Most violent tsundere will always stay the same. Just a little softer or finally be honest with their feeling.

Spoiler for Similar Cast from HnA:
currently, Claire won't win if things continue to go this way and while its true that most of the time the 1st girl will win but there do exist exception and currently this series is one among those exception.About the similar cast,i said it before, this is due to extreme influences from toradora and shakugan no shana,Znt. The 1st 2 title have an extremely good character development and makes a huge success, for Znt, the character isn't that good but the scales, plot and fighting make it famous. The signs for regconize the girl who will win in a harem story beside 1st appearance is the story(past,memory,..) between the MC and the girl, the time he spend with the girl and his affection toward the girl and unlike Znt where Pink-haired tsundere or HnA with red-haired tsundere dominate all of of them or most of them, in STnBD, Claire is being outclassed in all of them and there are troll moment when claire realize she isn't the one who get most of the MC attention makes it a good series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
What a big f@cking lie. Rinslet and Elise filled Kamito's stomach whilst Claire forced Kamito to be her slave.
Calm down, darthfanta, well i do agree with you though, while Claire is regard as having high battle ability compare to a normal contractor, she is pretty useless due to her head-on charging which lead to disater, and btw, about fighting ability, most of the girl in Kamito harem except non-human one like the dragon or siprit like est,Restia are about equal to each others.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote