View Single Post
Old 2013-08-17, 05:59   Link #292
DSDSSDWE
Blah

If they went all out in the beginning, the movie wouldn't last that long. Although, the first time they fought was on their own ship in the middle of the sea. There's no way they could go all out while on their own ship. There'd be little left of it after the fight.

I just think there are a number of chars in One Piece that are way OP. If they fought seriously and rationally, every fight would easily end in their favor. I mean, seriously, what's exactly stopping Kizaru from staying high and safe and blasting everything with lasers and basically stomp anyone and anything (except for the other overpowered chars)?

All he had to do in this movie at the beginning was spend the 10 seconds that would take him to sink all of Z's ships and it would have been over and done with right there. Instead, he wastes his time fighting Z one on one in melee range using a light saber and then takes a giant explosion to the face. I mean, wtf?

That stand-off with Aokiji was way over the top as well. Wtf was Z going to do against Aokiji? Can he unfreeze himself if Aokiji froze him? I doubt it.

Kizaru, Aokiji and Akainu could each have singlehandedly shit on everything Z and his army had to offer.
DSDSSDWE is offline   Reply With Quote