View Single Post
Old 2013-07-15, 18:32   Link #196
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

This is going to be a spastic writing week since not much going on in the "paying work" side. Hammering out a publishable version of volume 2, taking last comments on volume 1, and getting the next volume 3 chapter out for the forum.

In the meantime, because I've got a small pack of Sasaki-chan moe fanboys out there (okay, maybe 0utf0xZer0) and I figure every major character should get their own ED moments - I constructed Sasaki and put her in a few videos (both Light Sasaki and Dark Sasaki). She's the travel and gig coordinator who leads the band from point to point in the Japan adventure.

1) RockBand is terrible at "Asian". Took me quite a while to hammer out a workable character I thought looked somewhat Japanese.
2) There's no waist length hair to choose from. Imagination glasses on. The bangs are right.
3) I chose songs to fit how I imagine her voice and because I thought they were a bit funny to have her sing.

These can all be thought of as "Sasaki is karaoke-ing and this is her inner fantasy of being a star" videos.

Light Sasaki - impression of how Sasaki tended to dress before Tsika took her shopping.
"Headphones On"
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
"Brainpower" (has quite a few timing bugs in animation I couldn't make go away but oh well)
YouTube
Dark Sasaki - An impression of how Sasaki looked *after* Tsika took her shopping.

"Still Alive (props to Portal fans)"
YouTube
"Can't Be Tamed"
YouTube
Again, these are purely karaoke fantasies inside Sasaki's head but I thought they were pretty amusing as episode EDs that profile a character as is popular in anime.

Last edited by Vexx; 2013-07-16 at 01:25. Reason: Apparently, spelling karaoke right requires more scotch.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote