Thread: Shuffle! Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2009-09-02, 12:34   Link #244
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

My attraction to Shuffle! was mostly the sci-fi/fantasy aspect (the idea of 3 parallel universes) so I can't think of anything to match that.

You should ask this question in the Suggestions thread. There's a lot of good romance drama out there... but you'll have to be more specific about whether you want "harem" (based on e-games) or something with more meat on it (based on manga or light novel series).

Quote:
There is a growing belief that the "fan translation" is nothing more than an elaborate trolling of fans of the game considering that communication has been spotty at best and promised alpha patches have yet to materialize. At this point, I wouldn't hold my breath on any free translation of any of the games associated with the Shuffle! franchise unless someone new steps up with the time, dedication and ability to do it and is willing to show progress on their work instead of make empty promises and blow everyone off with an attitude of "it'll be done when it's done".
Don't know if I'd call it actual trolling or just someone who just fails at delivering what is promised (procrastination, ADD, easily distracted, etc). At this point, I've given up on the patch (and am rather done with Shuffle! in general) and will probably be ebaying my Shuffle! products to less cynical fans.