Animation Quality: 7
Voice Actors: 9
Script: 8
Soundtrack: 8
Editing: 7
Enjoyment: 9
Emotional Involvement: 10

Total Score In General: 8

This series is something I enjoy to enjoy as it is. I mean the series does spend a good portion of the time talking about various other animes and so forth. Everything is generally lighthearted though personally I'm not into crossdressing because it gives me the creeps. But in anime that's not that unusual so I'm used to it.

Personally, unless something big comes up I see Hayate and Nagi more like a brother and sister than anything romantic.

Hinagiku taking the spotlight was very nice and I found myself rooting for her. Hayate does seem to find her attractive and they do make a nice pair when they aren't busy trying to pretend that they aren't attracted to each other. But I just wonder what's going to happen in the next season. I mean....
Spoiler for Not really but just in case for those who haven't read the manga yet:
And oh yeah. Hinagiku is the reason my emotional involvement was given a 10 out of 10.

Ayumu is sweet and the other characters is a riot to watch though I don't care that much about Tama. Suprisingly he feels a bit out of place to me after a while in the first season.

What I want to see? I haven't decided on that yet.