View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 11:01   Link #300
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Duke View Post
Too little info to work on, unfortunately. We need to go deeper, into what caused these complexes. For example, is he a lone wolf because of something that happened? A betrayal, maybe? Or perhaps failing to protect his friends, so he decided he wasn't worthy of having friends because he couldn't handle the responsibility of protecting them? All of this factors into avatar creation.
Mr Lone Wolf is easier to do here, he's not as important as imouto-chan because

Spoiler for Mr Lone Wolf:

Basically, his heart wound (as opposed to trauma, my guess is heart wound < trauma) is that he was sold out by his classmates who broke a promise. Kinda vague, I guess, but the result is that now, everything you want him to do for you, you must repay back with a favour of equal or larger weight. Capitalism ho.

As for the brother complex...remember the character submission I put on page 13?

Quote:
His motivation for Brain Burst was initially because he believed it would heal him after the traumatic incident two weeks before he received BB, which scarred him for life. His younger sister Kousaka Shino was attacked and about to get raped after school. Kyousuke tracked her down and intervened because they were in the middle of a call when she got cut off.

Since then. he has withdrawn from talking with Shino at first, but gradually opened up after she hugged him one night and confessed that she had never thanked him properly for that day. This affirms Kyousuke's wish to protect Shino from anything and everything.
That's the origin of the imouto Burst Linker. She'll play a large role in the fanfic Second Arc.