View Single Post
Old 2011-06-15, 13:40   Link #2039
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akito_Kinomoto View Post
Fave flustered--Kyo Fujibayashi (Clannad)<---This isn't related to the gym storage scene. Really.
Hmmm... now that you mention it, its hard to beat Kyou for embarrassed expressions, even if Taiga has better "tsun" overall.

Damn, that's another one for Kyou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wontaek View Post
I would have loved to place Shihou Matsuri in front of choices that I have listed already, but alas, Shihou Matsuri is unlikely to return to ISML unless they do 24 episode remake of SOLA with alternate ending.
I think Sola' ending is a bit of an acquired taste... it took me a while to come around to like it. While there are other other moe anime that need a remake way more than Sola (like Iriya no Sora, which needed more than six episodes), the thought of PA Works working with that story and characters makes me giddy.

Also, I can't help but think Sola would have ended up more popular in the west had it not been for its licensing situation. It got licensed relatively fast, causing everyone to take down their torrents... and then the R1 release took forever to actually come out.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.