View Single Post
Old 2010-01-31, 19:08   Link #974
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor_Maclaurin View Post
Since Priscilla is so powerful she could be as well a defensive warrior and have mighty attacks. The fact she killed youma doesn't necessarily mean she's an offensive warrior. I mean, under circumstances she was in to not take advantage of a free frag and instead hide and squeal would be rather stupid (although on the other hand for a girl to be able to cut off someone's head is ridiculous). Anyway, this situation doesn't tell us which warrior Priscilla is because we don't know what Priscilla was thinking when she became a claymore. In addition one can kill in order to protect himself and because he was afraid and not because he was angry or wanted revenge thus can be considered a defensive warrior.
Aimless does have a point that Priscilla's regenerative abilities are too good to say that she's an offensive warrior and I would say that it's at least as good argument as Priscilla killing a youma that didn't even see/sense her.
May i quote rigardo: OM xtra 3 28
Rather than instantaneous regeneration it is more like the energy being held back normally is now gushing forth from all her wounds. It seems limitless...

It seems to me that priscilla can regenerate that fast simply because of her large yoki pool. Aimless has a point but it is i think not the most probable solution.
Isley is imo really an offensive type the whole fighting style, when he said to luciella to take her straight on with no tricks, seems to indicate that. isley could regenerate fast against helen too.