Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-11, 17:59   Link #1783
fukarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
If by "others" you mean everyone in the planet who hasn't faced Kiyosumi during the series, and Touka, then yes, you would be right. Everyone in the press, and Touka, still get wet at the sight of Nodocchi acting like a mahjong machine, and/or the swaying of her boobs/giant blobs of fat

God, could someone break this girl already?

It IS hard to challenge Hisa's swag, though I must say Akado is catching up in the coaching department.
I think it is funny to see that so far Nodoka is the only player on Kiyosumi's team that hasn't been "broken" yet. Yuki got ripped by Jun and Mihoko (and will get raped by Teru in the near future), Mako got smashed by Kaori, Hisa playing poorly against Atago. Saki played poorly initially against Yumi and Koromo. Will be fun to see who will break Nodoka.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote