View Single Post
Old 2012-09-02, 02:05   Link #194
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Lol@ the first part. That summaraizes my last month playing Diablo 3. Running your ass away from some insanely retarded overpowered monster that will require you to back out and do more grinding/gearing, but such a task would prove insanely difficult without plot abilities. There's also Asuna's suspicions over Kirito's gameplay style that became important and that was nicely put into the story.

This is also why you don't just run ahead with poor coordination and not tell people what you're gonna do. You end up with a party wipe because "you think you can handle it" but apparently the boss room doesn't allow TPs, so whoever designed this game is either an asshole throwing in an arbitrary mechanic or they're just noobs. Man they should have been more vocal with those warnings.

Fight was good, and Kirito apparently is god mode, though even he almost got owned anyways. Sometimes there's no point in holding back and we'll have an other epic duel soon enough. Hopefully it's not those lame one attack decides everything battles. 8/10 You can really tell the author understands gaming.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote