Thread: Licensed Robotics;Notes
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-21, 13:29   Link #783
GoddyofAus
Level 5 Pyrokineticist

Okay, so I think I've got a theory. It's way out there, but it would be an elaborate excuse for the Committee of 300 to want to wipe out humanity.

Those 3 robotics companies, EXOSKELETON and the other two I can't be bothered going back to name them properly, I am theorising that they have developed, in conjunction with each other with the committee of 300 as their puppet masters (funders), a technology that can be used to imprint human consciousness into robots (neural acceleration/deceleration could be connected to this). This would basically allow for, in an emergency such as the solar flare destroying Earths ecosystem, Governments to buy millions of these robots mass produced by the 3 robotics companies to at least attempt to save some type of human existence from extinction; if we're all robotified, we don't have to rely on the necessities that ecosystems provide, such as food and water. Thus, the committee of 300 triggers this solar flare in secret, a secret which kimijima and the top 3 players on kill-ballad caught onto just like Kai has now and were thus murdered for to prevent the secret getting out, forcing the worlds governments or its people on a privately purchased basis to buy into these conscious bearing robots, which are powered pretty much indefinitely by the Monopoles, to save themselves from the calamity that was caused by the Committee.

As such, the 3 robotics companies and consequently, the committee become obscenely rich and powerful because they basically hold the keys to all of these robots which humanity now rely upon. Again, I understand this is a pretty convoluted plot, but it works I guess if you think about it. Personally, I wouldn't be happy if that turned out to be the plot. The whole money and power thing has been done to death.

Also and this is completely speculation on my part, is there ANY chance at all of more Steins;Gate cameos before this is all over? Especially from Kurisu or Okabe. It would just make this entire series if they surprised us with them in a clever way.

Last edited by GoddyofAus; 2012-12-21 at 13:48.
GoddyofAus is offline   Reply With Quote