View Single Post
Old 2007-08-28, 07:29   Link #212
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yes, but the problem suspiciously occurred only after she appeared.

The first half was grea- erm, 'good'. Which the exception of the Teana incident (Which I still think took longer than needed).
If we're going to use Miri's hint analogy, then it makes sense.

I mean, there are only so many ways they can hint it at us. Besides, they've already wasted 80% of their hints techniques on A's, and Vivio was added as an extra dimension to it.

Seven Arcs :

??? : Damn, how are we supposed to do more non-blatant NFanservice? We've already used every trick in the "hint" volume. The only one left is the "blatant" volume used in Strawberry Panic and Simoun, and we can't cross that line!

??? : Why not? I mean, you've spent so much time on fanservice that had no real contribution to the plot, why falter?

??? : Fool, we must satisfy everyone! And doing so, we cannot let them have the bait!

??? : Fine, how about we make Fate Vivio's 2nd mama? Then we can have more fanservice using the mama analogy. How's that?

??? : But Fate won't even be going to save Vivio in the Cradle... Doing so would delegate the the Fate/Erio/Caro development we're supposed to do...

??? : Make up your mind.

???: Fine, we'll just do the Fate-mama thing.

???: What about the more substansial FEC development? You know, one where actually gave Lightning some decent emotional development...rather than just moe blob...

???: SS02.

???: You do realize that emotional tearful scenes lose impact with only voices...right?

???: What do you think sells more and what is more expensive? NxF or FxExC? DVD or SS?

???: Fine, I'll go alter the script. Gimme a few hours.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.