Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2008-11-28, 05:18   Link #3202
Comrade
A fuckin' genius!

A world championship in a fight without rules. One American and one Russian fighter make it to the finals. Before the match the Russian coach warns his fighter. "When fighting the American be very careful, that guy has one special move and he has used it to cripple many opponents."
So, the fighters take their places and the final match begins. The American rushes in and catches the Russian in his special move. The coach. admitting the defeat leaves the hall and heads to the locker room. There he grieves, drinks, cries, drinks some more and finally gathers his courage to return to the ring and pick up whatever remains of his fighter.
He enters the hall and stops in surprise. The American is lying on the ground unconscious, the Russian stands in the ring, with dozens of medals on his neck, the Russian anthem is playing, everybody cheers, the journalists are taking pictures in short, everyone is celebrating.
Dumbfounded, the coach makes his way trough the crowd to his fighter and asks how did he managed to win.
"Well, the match began and he grabbed me, my arms went to the right, my legs to the left and my head went god knows where. Suddenly I saw a pair of balls hanging in front of my face. I decided to bite the bastard in his balls, at least do some damage." The fighter replies.
"And then what?" The coach urges.
"Then ... coach, you have no idea what a man is capable of when he bites his own balls."