View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 13:41   Link #3689
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

I just finished "Hin wa bokura no fuku no kami" and it was an enjoyable experience. The drama in each route was pretty mild and was resolved fairly quickly, which I liked. But on the other hand, drama-lovers might think why it was included when it was settled so fast .

Mahou's favorite route order: Mimami > Yoshino >(= Aya =) Kaoru >>>>>>>>>> Chiyoko. Yes, I admit that I just didn't like and care about Chiyoko thus perma-skipping.
Mimami's route had the best rabu-rabu and icha-icha moments while it also shed light into Yoshino and her past through a flashback.
Yoshino's route had a great conclusion in terms of what became of the other girls + Yoshino herself. Yet, the final drama and its conclusion seemed a bit out of the blue.
Kaoru's route was okay-ish. I could understand her inner conflict regarding her promise to support Aya and the sudden-emerging feelings for Daichi.

Aya in brackets: Aya's route was a bit the odd one. You had an ultimate solution to Yoshino's povery-influence-power right at the beginning, while the rest of the route were about how good luck came into Daichi and co's life and the relation between his imouto and he. In that regard it tracked a bit off as the "main game" was about how to be happy despite living in poverty.
To all imouto fans who have begun cheering:
Spoiler for Aya:

And I completed Satsuki and Madoka's route in Cavas 4. The former had more couple-date moments and those moments were very cute. Makoka's route was despite her outer-playful character quite touching/moving. Her happy ending counts also in the "more than just deserved"-category .

Last edited by Mahou; 2012-09-10 at 19:59.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote