View Single Post
Old 2004-03-23, 11:44   Link #78
Merco
I like pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
I think it is itachi, why didnt lee help the other leaf on his way?
or at least shika.

itachi did in fact see Gai do the same exact kick in issue 143 to save kakashi's ass.
and gai did say the exact same, or almost the exact same thing as lee said in 209.

like i predicted 7 weeks ago =)
edit oh, and why did he say Lee was good, when naruto went ape shit and had 100x more chakra? I think boneman sees thru Itachi's Bushin
good call there, I completely forgot about Gai's entry. So that pretty much helped the Itachi theory. If Itachi was on surveillance from the moment that Naruto and co. left, then he would have seen Rock Lee and Sakura give their farewells and think hm... Rock Lee wears the same suit that Gai wears... I imagine they both have the same fighting style as well... Since he already copied that move, he could probably pull it off and look realistic enough so that naruto (and his lack of genjutsu knowledge) would think this is Rock Lee.

While Rock Lee does want Sasuke back as much as anyone else, if it is true that it's Itachi who's in henge... then it may signify that there's more to the whole Uchina clan destruction then just Itachi killing everyone (as I suggested in my previous post)
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote