View Single Post
Old 2009-11-11, 02:43   Link #132
Kotobasuu
OCD Cowgirl

Send a message via AIM to Kotobasuu Send a message via MSN to Kotobasuu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haladflire65 View Post
^ Are you kidding?! I think Kid's English voice makes him sound old. And evil, for some reason.
No and i disagree. He sounds egotistical, obnoxious, and bratty, which fits him perfectly imo. iunno maybe im a little bit more biased because, i mean its not like i didnt like his jap va, cause he was awesome with the symmetry spazzing and whatever, but every other time it sounded like his voice suddenly aged 10+ years and iunno.

Granted im not surprised at the dub wanking, cause i mean you stream the entire series in japanese for 51 episodes, which is basically 13 months of hearing the same voice come out of a characters mouth, so when the new va doesnt sound exactly the same as the japanese one, it isnt always bad, its just different and feels awkward for most cause they're so used to the japanese dialogue.

Iunno i just think when they picked a role for Kidd they werent going for someone who sounded just like Mamoru Miyano, they picked someone who could play a character relatively egotistical, obnoxious, and bratty. And i thought they did a good job of that.

I do agree on Black Star though. Wheres the testosterone orz orz