View Single Post
Old 2012-10-25, 09:35   Link #37760
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I just remembered that I already had a wimpy male character (Joan)....

What to do.... There can't be two character sharing the same role!

DEATHMATCH!

Nah, both would be too wimpy for that...

I know, I will remake the male lead.... Add confident (he is very certain and proud of being a hermit) but a little crazy (He played too much game) yet brilliant in a different sense than other OC in Non-combat orientated areas.

However, Hot-blooded is still an act to a cooler(as in Cool-headed) side.

==

Watt Shepherd (Because Maverick is more of an American family name)

> Shepherd is not because of Commander Shepherd....but you know....a person who guard sheep?

> Sounds and appear Confident/Smug (Mostly to throw people off/make them a little paranoid.....It's like he has something up his sleeve but you don't know what is it...or when it will happen)

>Go Heroic Blue Screen of Death when he got defeated in games.... (Complete with Training from Hell.... and piss off Chifuyu)

> Cool Head most of the time....However, will still make unsound decision based on emotion when emotionally overwhelmed (anybody would do the same).

>Hot-blooded and talked like a pervert (but will never actually do such things)

> Crazy (Think differently from normal person... could be because he played too much games. Craziness tend be game-related: E.g. Level up, Get Legendary Item!)

> Brilliant in playing violin and programming (Took lesson in former and a hobby for latter)

-

> His unit is repairer type (missing role from IS-verse)