View Single Post
Old 2004-09-09, 22:01   Link #58
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd
...Orochimaru-sama wouldn't have had his arms sealed today if he wasn't as playful as he is ^_^x mmm playful Orochimaru-sama, I like the cling of that sentance ^_^x
Yes,i do agree with you that Orochimaru would stand a better chance if he had started fighting seriously from the start but,as i have stated,taking the fight as casually as he did was a weakness in itself.
Secondly,sure you could say that Orochimaru would own the Third,but he didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidd
Very true, I just wanted to put an example that showed how great he is that had to do with something else than the Sarutobi VS Orochimaru-sama fight.
Ok.
Quote:
Yeah, but that doesn't mean that Sarutobi would win...there's really no way we can know.
The most important thing we need to consider before starting one of these 'X Versus Y' treads!

Quote:
...of course that doesn't mean he's necessarily stronger than Enma... is that if Enma couldn't defeat Orochimaru-sama by simply going down and kicking some butt, Manda should be able to take Enma. Since I don't see Orochimaru-sama winning over Manda, I really don't. Like I said, he isn't a God... yet ;P
Ok,you're right that wasn't the best example...
But nonetheless,this thread's theme depends more on how you perceive the given facts.Thus it(*The discussion*) would never truly end because we would have all sorts of different insights from different people.So,unless 'prime' Sarutobi fought it out with 'prime' Orochimaru,we would never know.
Right know,we're just compiling all the facts,factors and stats that we can, & comparing them,but on the other hand there's only that far that the stats can take us.