View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 20:24   Link #23946
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I thought it was obvious she is dead by now after being caught by ITEM, I don't think she would be of any use anyway afterall, her role on the project was already done but insisted on getting close, I guess that raised some suspicions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
To they have a reason to keep her alive??

Come on, its the dark side, trash can be replaced by trash and thos involved are less worth than that.
She's still a brilliant researcher. IRC, she made Testament. Killing her would be a waste of brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primary Consult View Post
Nunotaba is not killed, Kinuhata goes out of her way to make sure of that... basically though her "life as she knew it" was over, which I took to mean we wouldn't be seeing her again. I took it to mean that she would be forced to do research for some shady experiment with no hope of outside contact.
That's my line of thought too. If fact, I think it's likely that she was forced to work on a "New Testament" ... And which could very well be the cyborg system that made Hamazura a Kamen Rider.

Well, that idea has been shoved aside here, but I'll still support it until I'm proven wrong (with facts from the novels, not speculation)