View Single Post
Old 2013-06-14, 05:09   Link #304
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

What... I wasn't expecting any of that... rape, as it should be called. I mean, I felt like an unfortunate crash dummy who had the wall crash into him, that was.....impossible. I mean, seriously impossible.

I can't even do that to my own clothes! Were those from the same manufacturer of Hulk Hogan's shirts, because Haruto ripped hers like paper

Ahem COUGH okay Sunrise, I'll never forget when parents objected to Gundam Seed's Flay scene, looks like I won't be forgetting this any time soon half of me feels sorry for Saki, the other half of me doesn't, strangely enough. She was always running headlong into trouble, I guess she finally realized it's a... curse

The worst/best/neutral part about all this, now the Valvrave doujins will have that forced/rape tag for sure I just hope there's one doujin artist that can come up with a valid explanation for how those clothes were removed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
theory on vampire berserk

normal humans (both male and females included) -> food -> biting urges
female vampire -> mating partner -> sexual urges
male vampire -> rival? -> murderous impulse?
That's interesting We saw early on when Haruto was getting hungry when Elf-Eru was around, so it was probably like this: OS-tan can see that Haruto was suppressing his outbreaks, so she'll bite someone else to go on the next big adventure