View Single Post
Old 2013-08-02, 00:09   Link #4557
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
1. The two bottles with two diaries each discribing the killings of ep1 and ep2.
I don't even care when, how or why someone would write those diaries and send them in bottles for whatever reason. The simple fact that the killings of ep1 and ep2 are described and appear in ep3 timeline/world/shard whatever. It's just game-breaking
Is Ange's 1998 the same as EP3, though? Or is that just your assumption?

Quote:
2. Battler talking to Beatrice.
On the phone, fine. Someone can change their manner of speech and voice, so you won't recognize who it is.
But Battler talked to Beatrice and saw her on the balcony. He did not recognize her as one of 17. It was raining, it was dark, but you'd still know if the one you're talking to is a witch or one of your relatives. No more than 17 humans exist on this island!! Battler was not drunk. He's was not in shock over gruesome murders. At that time he only confirmed George as dead, and assumed Gohda and Kumasawa are very likely dead.
Was everyone confirmed dead when Battler spoke to Beatrice? He only investigated all the bodies until after their conversation.

Quote:
At the very least Krauss, Natsuhi, Nanjo, Genji, Shannon and Kanon all know Kinzo's dead. All those scenes with Kinzo were what exactly!?
Illusions. Magic scenes. For many readers, this will be an indication that not all magic scenes have supernatural occurrences if they haven't picked up on it already, and also busts the door open on all kinds of things. Remember in EP2 when Rosa claimed to have talked to Kinzo? You now know she was lying.

Quote:
But besides the fact that there is noone really to speculate with as everyone else already knows the answers. At this point I feel that I'd either make dumb theories that do not deserve to even be read in this masterpiece of a mystery and I'll be amazed how everything is perfectly explained. Or it won't make any sense for me even after reading all 8 eps and it's "the truth is what you believe" answer.
Please, keep fighting! Your genuine first-impressions have been one of the most delightful things to read on this forum in a long time. Don't give into the witch, you can beat her! Her illusions and tricks have made us all cry, scream, and curse the heavens in frustration, but you'll see the weakness in her 'perfect attacks'! The truth is attainable with just these 4 episodes, if you're clever enough, the next four episodes will make it easier.

Quote:
And one other thing. In ep3 I indeed figured that this game is unwinnable for Beatrice. But didn't she make the rules to actually be able to win? Thanks to Ange no less.

All Beatrice had to do was counter one Battler's blue truths (which were all (except for Nanjo's murder and 1st twilight of ep3) raging from ridiculous (clockwise shooting and eating bombs) to down-right wrong (17+X person in ep4) with a red truth. And he didn't even cover 1/3 of all the mysteries.
If Battler doesn't come up with another blue truth in a minute - he loses. The end.

I still don't understand how he ever agreed to such disadvantageous rules and why Beatrice didn't abuse them.
Well I kinda get why Beatrice wanted to lose. Even more than inability to win, it has something to do with Battler's sin and "Who am I" Beatrice.

But it's not like Beattrice has no chance of win. She could've actaully easily won. Unless I misunderstood the blue truth rules and it would still be a tie even if Beatrice won.
Correct me if I won, but it's not that Battler has to make a new Blue within a minute, but that he has to make one before the game is over. The problem is that Ange gave Battler a better motive than "being right." He has to beat Beatrice because he needs to return to his lonely sister. As long as he remembers that, he'll never stop fighting again. As long as he never stops fighting, he won't lose. His only options are Win or Draw.