View Single Post
Old 2013-08-02, 01:18   Link #4558
Sauzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Is Ange's 1998 the same as EP3, though? Or is that just your assumption?
Eh? How can it not be? Eva only survived in ep3. She clearly died in ep1 and ep2, it's even confirmed in red for ep2.

Quote:
Was everyone confirmed dead when Battler spoke to Beatrice? He only investigated all the bodies until after their conversation
That's what I meant - he only confirmed George as dead so it would be easier to asume that it's one of the 17, rather than a "witch". But he didn't even recognize her. A wig can only get you so far.

Quote:
Remember in EP2 when Rosa claimed to have talked to Kinzo? You now know she was lying.
Good point. Forgot about that. And the fact that Genji and Shannon kept blatanly lying even after 6 people were murdered

Quote:
Correct me if I won, but it's not that Battler has to make a new Blue within a minute, but that he has to make one before the game is over. The problem is that Ange gave Battler a better motive than "being right." He has to beat Beatrice because he needs to return to his lonely sister. As long as he remembers that, he'll never stop fighting again. As long as he never stops fighting, he won't lose. His only options are Win or Draw.
Hm. That's the thing. As I remember, at the end of the game Beatrice must counter all his blues with reds. And for every countered blue he has a minute to respond with another blue. That's why I thought these are extremly unfavourable conditions for Battler and Beatrice could've actaully won there, since half of Battler's blues were laughable.

I mean I'm not expecting Battler (the game) to give us answers to everything when there's 4 more episodes to go, but it's still something that got me wondering. The only logical explenation for me is that she was crushed by Battler not remembering his sin (and not even being the Battler she was looking for), not the hopelesness of victory.

Quote:
Please, keep fighting! Your genuine first-impressions have been one of the most delightful things to read on this forum in a long time. Don't give into the witch, you can beat her! Her illusions and tricks have made us all cry, scream, and curse the heavens in frustration, but you'll see the weakness in her 'perfect attacks'! The truth is attainable with just these 4 episodes, if you're clever enough, the next four episodes will make it easier
Aw...

Well.. To be fair when Battler started solving mysteries with blue I was like: "Noo, don't! I still haven't solved anything. Pleasebewrongpleasebewrongpleasebewrong." And only time I felt good was when Battler reached the same conclusion as me about the red truth's loophole for ep3 Nanjo's murder.

And the game crushed my favorite [Kinzo, Natsuhi, Genji, Kanon, Kumasawa] theory for ep1. So at the very least I need to strike back for that one.

Very well, will try solving at least some parts of it, when I have time to think in the evening. Especially since Nanjo (who already had shaky alibis at best) got several more bumps on the guilt-o-meter.