View Single Post
Old 2009-05-13, 11:35   Link #41
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

When I look at the topic title, I was thinking about the real life piracy happening in places like the Gulf of Aden, and the French fleet actually did nothing much around there.

I am a person who believe that information is free, but you pay the price for something that you like (which is the reason why I am willing to spend over $200 for the Key 10th Memorial Album and $100+ RA3 LE). Driving them down under is not the way to go, because it might cause a surge in internet terrorism in the future.

The revolution of getting music distributors to regulate costs, improve their quality of work (just how many trash tracks have you listened to recently?) and help improve availability of popular media is being suppressed. What a pity.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote