View Single Post
Old 2010-11-28, 05:08   Link #312
Hsadman
Lashloseus

I like how Hollow Ichigo can help Ichigo cheat death.

The first time in the pit, he was supposed to die, alas he comes out with a Hollow mask.

The second time, Renji rofl's him, and he survives because the Hollow mask took the hit.

The third time, Kenpachi lmao's him, and he survives again, because of the Hollow mask.

The fourth time, Ulquiorra bbqpwns him, and he comes back as Mr. Imba Hollow.

I tend to believe that Ichigo is in fact, dead. And that his 'Shinigami' existence was surviving through Zangetsu, or his Hollow. But that raises the question that since Zangetsu is gone after Migetsu, how is he living on?

I already raised the theory that since Ishida was feeling a reatisu lately, and Zangetsu/Hollow Ichigo is now known to be in
Spoiler for Manga:
we could guess that the Hogyoukou (No idea how to spell it) is keeping him 'human'. So he subliminally wished to be human, and the orb made that happen. Hence, the reatisu the others are feeling. I have no idea how the Hogyoukou attached to him..but hey, it's the Hogyoukou.

But something that really bugs me about Ichigo's hollow powers, is that the changing of mask design is never really explained. Just that it causes a greater burden on him, and is constant whenever he summons his mask after his transformation. Was it supposed to signify a greater connection between him and his Hollow? I have no idea.

Also, the question of Hichigo's origin comes to mind. I personally believe it was the pit. Ichigo 'died' and was made into a Hollow, but perhaps only half Hollow. Since Aizen states, he's half human half (He's cut off but it's clear that he was going to state Hollow). So, in that sense, the following 'deaths' of Ichigo were to a point, insignificant, since he was technically 'dead'.

Now, if all of that is true. The question of why didn't Hollow Ichigo just take over and become 'king' arises. I personally believe that he was living on through Zangetsu, so that somehow underplays Hichigo's attempts. Then at Migetsu, Hichigo and Zangetsu fuse, become one, and are gone as one after Migetsu. So in my theory, Hogyoukou comes along and helps Ichigo 'live on' as a human. Since it was subliminally, his wish.

Anyhow, this is all just a theory based on the belief that he's dead. So don't take it as a fact, just my opinion . Well, there's my rant, be free to differ, I love to see other's ideas about this predicament.

- Lashloseus