View Single Post
Old 2012-10-11, 17:32   Link #638
Arya

Nice episode, I liked surely the overall quality of it, and the dystopian settings, I like these kind of settings. But I can't say it surprise me, but worked quite well for an introduction episode.
I haven't got well yet how the system works, it's slightly different from minority report, right? In this case an abnormal value of your psychological state means not that you surely will commit a crime, but that there is a higher possibility you will. But even that your values can come back to normality. But given the sudden reaction of that criminal the re educational program doesn't seem to be an option
About Akane, well, I was skeptical about her character given the nature of the show and her role. Now that I have understood her true role I'm still skeptical It would have been nicer having her developing this feeling of rebellion against the system instead of her looking like an alien who came from who knows where

On a side note I found strange that they used the medicine symbol for the CID, but checking this out, it isn't, it seems to be a caduceus, ...a recognized symbol of commerce and negotiation, two realms in which balanced exchange and reciprocity are recognized as ideals ... things got out of hand ehehe

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote