View Single Post
Old 2013-05-08, 09:00   Link #215
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I believe the point to his armor breaking so easily is that he built them all on barely any sleep, while half asleep. He was just churning them out (based on the number of suits and the time since Avengers, it couldn't have taken him much longer than a week for any given suit, if even that long). Compare that to how he basically took weeks or months on each of the previous 3 suits, and you get the idea of quality vs quantity. It's also why he was so quick to destroy them at the end.
That is something I had to re-examine and now it makes more sense. So I can give the armor issues a pass.

That being said I did think of something else which I'm not sure about. Why the hell does Killian attack Tony's house if he wants his help to perfect Extremis? And Hansan is inside. Did she agree to go in there, chat with Tony, and then potentially get killed? That doesn't really make any sense. Perhaps Killian thought of asking for Tony's help after he attack him, but I don't remember him saying something like that.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote