View Single Post
Old 2012-04-19, 09:47   Link #58
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlex View Post
I don't think the Samurai's DF is overpowered - he said that if they take the clothes off they'll disappear, which leads me to believe that he only can create things that are in direct contact with his or someone else's body. Weapons, armor, clothes, but not seastone, 'cause that would nullify his powers. So he isn't that overpowered...

Well, about the seastone thing..... technically, he wouldn't be the one handling it. For instance, say that during a fight with an enemy DF user the enemy gets himself covered with leaves/pebbles depending on how rough the fighting was. Then Kinemon just has to chant his magic word, the enemy gets weakened by the seastone, which leaves him a sitting duck for Kinemon to cleave his head off. See how effective such a power could be if such stunts were possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
It looks like all the Supernovas are still alive and making trouble.
That's what I dislike the most, since it looks like the two years break for the strawhats wasn't really necessary. After all the others made it this far without extra training.

Uh, that doesn't really apply to all of the supernovas, you know. We already knew that some of them hit roadblocks in the NW right before the skip (Bonney, Capone, Apoo, maybe Urouge). Even Law didn't venture straight to the NW right away, remember? So I think it's a bit premature to assume that ALL of them made considerable progress with their journeys just because they had a head start......