View Single Post
Old 2008-05-24, 21:32   Link #268
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
It's a pain to find parties as a hunter, though. -_-
Depends on the server I guess. Mine's quite populated, most hunters are lazy fucks, and so I turn on the LFG system and ninja the tanks and healers from under their noses. :3

Advertising yourself as CC/DPS increases your chances of being recruited, and there are some instances where traps are the only ones that work on the mobs present. The Underbog comes to mind.

Having a good guild helps too. :3

Quote:
That's not that hard to imagine, concidering the C'tan generally don't want much to do with eachother.
Yeah after reading up, I see why...

Though with WH Khrack, the first C'Tan that struck Ordered Space during the Holy Belka Imperiallum's reign was Seneschal, the one that the Imperium thought they destroyed, and the Ancient Belka managed to mop the floor with. However, Seneschal's campaign did not awaken all existing Monoliths, and some remain scattered throughout Ordered Space waiting for Wanderer's picking.

*runs from TK for hinting that the Imperium missed a spot.*

Quote:
Simply don't awaken them all at once, small parties should do.
Roger that.

Quote:
Lotsa worlds to keep track of.
Though its kinda funny that the KhaxKeroko pairing is being populated so quickly...

Quote:
When in doupt, brand it elite.

'Sides, ravagers aren't even dragons. First wuestion should be how it even became a dragon. I call bio-experiments!
I see.

...I call ONYXIA and her doing whimsical side experiments! Killing her must've unleashed her warped creations...

Quote:
The enemy goes where the plot goes. As simple as that.
I do hope that's enough...