Thread: Circumcision
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-26, 11:39   Link #38
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
You're really really comparing a vaccine to a circumcision? Honestly?

A baby can die if he doesn't get vaccinated within six months of being born. I don't think you can argue something so drastic can happen if you don't get circumcised.
The first recommended measle vaccination are given 12-15 months after being born, not in the first six months due to the mother's natural antibodies. And yes, some parents pass on usually recommended Measles vaccinations becuase of possible, but only small amount of temporary risk. And Measles aren't even considered a big threat nowadays, kinda like tract infection, but more common.

Quote:
The foreskin does have a lot of nerve endings that provide extra sensibility. The frenulum, in particular, is one of the most sensitive parts of a non-circumcised penis.

Whether you realize or not is kinda pointless since apparently you haven't experienced non-circumcised sex (by the way, with some constant and determined effort the foreskin can actually be regrown with no surgical intervention required). I'm not saying you don't get any sensibility--I'm just saying it's not the same.
And you haven't experience circumcised sex before, so you can't prove that circumcized sex demonstrates less pleasure than un-circumcized sex.

Quote:
I'm not. Parents are deciding over their children in ways that go beyond vaccination and an ear piercing. Hygiene is a stupid reason, because the only way to get smegma is by being a dirty bastard who doesn't wash his penis. So what's the point? What's the reason to do get the baby through that and completely downplay whatever control he might have over his private parts?
*shrug*

The point is to prevent, however small, complications in infants, like UTI and penile infection. I don't like being compared to mutilated African women.

I'm just going to agree to disagree at this point and stop arguing. I'm circumcisized, and I haven't found a reason to go on a rampage about how my rights were violated and my manhood was taken away.

Last edited by Dilla; 2009-05-26 at 11:51.