View Single Post
Old 2013-08-28, 08:52   Link #4166
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
I was talking about ports that came out to ps2/psp/ps3 or xbox360. Those are not based of eroges with the option of hiding H-scenes (i haven't even played any games that gives me such an option, but that would be my experience)
Like the ones that i have read that worked without H-scenes: Akaneiro ni Somaru Saka, Mashiroiro Symphony, Gift, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru 2.
Ah okay, I've read those eroge only on PC so I didn't know those ports are non-eroge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Then you can still "change" the H-scene into an implied one instead of an explicit one. Like in the psp ports of Mashiroiro Symphony or Koichoco

edit: made this screenshot almost a year ago

from the psp version

even later edit: apparently i was a few years ago bored enough to make so many screenshots of the psp version of Mashifoni because i found these while browsing through my photobucket account

Well in the end you can't just do it for most of the eroge. You need to have a suitable plot and setting if you wanna sub the H scenes out.

That being said, I might read those titles again.....I hope the all age version isn't THAT different from the original.