Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Photo Kano
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-16, 04:32   Link #493
Black Phoenix
Photography is my life!

I had one PSP 2000 version and started played PhotoKano original UMD after the Manga started to be published. I then gone looking for info about the game and get to bakAnki blog.

Then my PSP broke, so I had to buy a PS Vita plus the Kiss version with the extra week after the confession in last game. It was a good upgrade instead of a ported version mainly in the following points:

- Overall smooth and fast animation compared with PSP, upgraded graphics and some extra graphic elements added (movement in some parts of the background);
- Extra music and sound effects added (ambience sounds in classrooms, outside also);
- The new photo mode added that uses the Gyro and Accelerometer to simulate a true camera, looking like we are really in a photo session;
- The fact that you now can use the touch screen for choosing options, choose in the map were you want to go, conversation topics (including swipe), touch directly in the background and the text box disappears (good for screenshots) or click in the text box for text advance.

Overall was a good upgrade compared with the original UMD version, not a ported version for a new console without any new elements, as we see in some games (waiting to see if some PS3 titles that will be available in the PS4 when launched will add some new elements or will be just having 2 copies of the same game in different generations). It deserve at least a play of the demo if someone have a PS Vita.

Plus I also had bought both Visual Works books and the Sweet Snap Manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Yeah, me too. Even the manga couldn't do that justice, both on the confession scene and the wake-up kiss >.>
http://i.imgur.com/cDEnne7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6nHIgtN.jpg
If that happens, as stated in the game in the ending of Kanon route not even his relationship was decrypted there. So, since it's a sensible matter, probably the only almost kiss you will see will be the one of the end of the episode, after her graduation...

Last edited by Black Phoenix; 2013-10-17 at 04:32. Reason: Some more items added that I forgot...
Black Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote