Thread: Fallout 3
View Single Post
Old 2008-11-01, 09:42   Link #38
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Ok, I'm a huge Fallout fan, and I have to say this. For you Wonnabe Fallout Fans, Don't like the game? THen don't f***ing play it and don't post your Cry baby posts here.

You're lucky enough They revived it, if it wasn't for them there would be no Fallout Sequals at all. and for that, I worship them..

The game isn't half bad at all.... scratch that, I love the game and I loved Oblivion. If you wonna cry about the Equal leveled Enemies then get the PC version and wait for Mods, Until then, Shut the hell up and don't post your pointless blabber here. This topic isn't called "Lets Piss all over this game with our crappy half a**ed rants" So LEAVE!

Now that thats over... I'm going through the GOOD guy play through... its fun and all, but there are so many people I Want to kill for talking to me Wrong... But I'll be doing a Evil play through after i beat it 100%

I can't wait to see Megaton be blown to hell

@ Jazzrat, the Xbox360 and PS3 Version are shit compared to the PC version, I tried all versions and so far the PC version has Faster loading, Better graphics, and Modding available also first dibs on Addons from the company its self.

Aiming is horrible on the Controlers as well, Main reason I didn't like the PS3 version. For Example, I hid behind the Super Duper mart food shelf and waited for the melee guy to come to me around the corner, I had my Combat Shotgun aimed head high and blew his head off without vats, I couldn't do that with the PS3 version because of the Aiming Issues I had.

Again for jazzrat, Kinda hard to find WORKING Disks to play some music, You're lucky theirs music at all Fallout 1 and 2 didn't have music that I Remember (Actual singing)

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2008-11-01 at 10:00.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote