View Single Post
Old 2004-10-14, 23:56   Link #260
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine-RX179
No I haven't read the manga....but I'm guessing may be the only solution is that Ichigo to make up some strange excuse to his family in order for Rukia to stay? Or does Rukia still have the power the alter Ichigi's family members' memory and making them thinking she's Ichigo's cousin or something?
I'll give you this, you are closer to an answer than you think . Anyway, you'll probably see how Rukia deals with people who can see her and what she does in ep3

For ep2. Change spotting [just listing them first- like them or not better to leave for later]

Spoiler:

Personally, despite being a weaker episode than the first I'm very impressed by the voicework of everyone introduced so far. Orikasa Fumiko is of course astounding , switching flawlessly between voice/personality from the coarse tomboy with a mission and the terminally polite facade to show she is a normal human being. Even more suprising when considering how alien all her current roles are to one another Really acid delivery here for the comment to Ichigo when they were alone as well as the time she dropped the bomb about his new job

Matsuaka Yuki takes on another scatterbrained chick here. Me wonders if she flubbed some lines since it's to the point you can't even follow the gibberish coming out of the girl's mouth. Not a problem, Orihime in the manga was pretty much like that anyway- existing in her own world then coming out like an odd duck.

And yeah, Don Kanonji's cameo at the end was really funny.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote