View Single Post
Old 2012-10-26, 16:40   Link #31007
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealym View Post
On George in EP3, hell, the part that's always gotten me isn't that he's dead (Yasu and her shenanigans, or whatevs), but the part where Nanjo was all "Yeah, George - jump out the second story window! Go gaze upon the face of your recently murdered fiancee. I'll totes cover for you." It is SO inexplicable.
Well, I prefer to think that Nanjo told him he was having second thoughts on Shannon being really dead and George, as desperate as he was to have Shannon back, forgot to turn his brain on and blindly believed whatever Nanjo were to say because it would be better than the truth.

On a second thought Nanjo might have had second thoughts and hoped that, if George were to talk to Yasu she would stop and then send him to do just so. However this instead causes Yasu to have to kill George whom she might have possibly wanted to leave alive till the end so she, in retaliation, kill Nanjo when it wasn't necessary anymore (she didn't need sacrifices anymore and she could have waited for the bomb to go KABOOM) maybe in fear he would tattle out the truth to someone else.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote