View Single Post
Old 2013-03-12, 21:07   Link #3710
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bietchie11 View Post
*And please, don't make baseless theory. Make it and prove it with evident. Like this:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P/S: i almost forget.
Please tell me you are Chiaki's fan, please.
Please don't tell me you are any other girl's fan.
So i don't feel any hate toward them.
Chiaki is fine though or the douche bag or the annoying rude & nosy & bothering Masaki and George.

P/S2: You don't have to answer this question but it will be very welcome: how old are you? (I'm very curious and i know it's a personal question, so you don't need to answer it. I'm 22 BTW)
First, let me state I have no shipping agenda. I could care less who ends up with whom and the very fact that by asking this seems to imply that the theory I am trying to put foreword is a "threat" to you ship makes me even hesitant to even answer your post as I'm starting to think it is going to be pointless.

Second, since you asked I am in my 30's and have worked in the engineering field and that is why I stated what was going on with his step mother sounded like just office politics (yes it is much more over blown than real life but not so far off it strikes me as being anything dark and sinister)

Since you feel my theories are unfounded let me go ahead and state them clearly before I start to go in to my reasoning behind them.

The first is that the siblings father isn't trying to control Tatsuya but is in fact attempting to give Tatsuya freedom under the mistaken impression that he is being forced to be a Guardian to his sister against his will.

The Second is about Miya and Maya That I'm going to hold off on until more has been translated.

Spoiler for Long wall of text:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2013-03-12 at 21:21.