Old 2010-05-04, 11:08   Link #321
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
who wants tog o back to High school?
*raises hand*

Short days, long vacations, high school was paradise. In fact, I'm happy I'm studying again. Easy life for 3 more years. *sigh*

But agreed, every stage in life probably has their own version of the afterlife. After all, the entire point of this world is to give you a place where you can calmly center your thoughts. Best to give a world you're familiar with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
You can't expect everyone to believe in all Buddhism concept through. I means: can you blame anyone if they believe a God created that world instead?
I believe the subject of our debate got a bit warped here. I don't blame anyone for believing there is a god, however that doesn't mean that this afterlife actually has a god. Even Yuri herself has accepted the possibility of that this episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Btw, you haven't seen Yuri "yell at" or throw her frustration at someone, haven't you? Because if you did, you will knows that you are off target
All sort of people in SSS and they all affected Yuri decision. So don't have to worry that everything Yuri or the SSS did is out of revenge
When did I say that? I just said that Yuri, or the SSS entirely for that matter, need a visible target to chase after. That used to be Tenshi, now the likely target is El Presidente.