View Single Post
Old 2012-03-06, 12:39   Link #275
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
As to why I commented about your Zoro and Robin shipping, someone other than me is bound to prove you wrong by telling you about their shipping on Robin and Franky or Robin and Sanji.
Ehh he can't be proven wrong cause theres nothing to prove, likewise same with Luffy X Nami, infact at this moment most pairings can't be proven right or wrong and you stating that anything other than the pairings you only like are wrong is wearing thin.
I got no probs if you want to give a little reminder now and again but you do seem to pounce at any chance to say otherwise when someone brings up something other than LuNa.

If I had any guesses at shipping I'd say Robin X Sanji is as unlikely to happen as Robin X Franky which is as unlikely as Luffy cold turkey on meat.

Shipping in One Piece can't really be taken seriously, not till we're given something awefully concrete in moving us down a certain path but we've had no such thing really for any of the pairings, expect maybe Chopper could end up monopolizing the girls attention

I myself may have always liked LuNa but then I jumped ship when Hancock entered the ring

Oh and count me as a Zoro X Perona, I love that pairing!

Another chance to post one of my favorite OP pics!

Spoiler: