Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-27, 07:44   Link #1323
Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
You mean Fushimi/Yata, no? That's the ship that's taken over the entire fandom, god only knows why. (OK, I know, but I guess I'm not the best person to judge, given that I find Fushimi annoying and Yata mostly boring.) I've only seen a handful (relatively speaking) of Reishi/Fushimi. In any case, though, why not? There's no fandom police, who cares what people ship as long as they're having fun and not evangelizing or shipwarring? I only wish I could somehow filter the squee about characters/ships I don't care about so I don't miss out on the stuff I do like.
I dont find any problems with it either. The problem is when they start ranting about how cannon their pairing is and confusing the people who havent watched the series into thinking is actually a yaoi, and then we get less audience from people who are not into that stuff.

Its fine to ship something. Just realize and accept that they are not actually gonna end up together and enjoy their interactions anyway, dont go confusing people who havent watched the series.

I specially hate it when the tumblr fandom calls it "Project Gay" by that logic it should also be called "Project T&A" because you are basing the title on the fanservice -_-
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote