View Single Post
Old 2006-01-16, 18:46   Link #36
Pippin4242

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyDi
I agree, Kyoto Animation hasn't really screwed up yet....and although I can't pinpoint the reason why, the characters seem to look better in fumoffu and TSR than the first season.
The subtle changes to the look of the series included a redesign of the eyes- at least on the characters with large eyes (Souske, Kaname, Tessa, Mao, Kurz, Kyoko and Shinji). It shows up particularly on Tessa, with her grey eyes and pale skin- the lines defining the eyelids are far thicker and dip more at the ends. Um, at least that's the impression I got. I've never sat and compared the two properly. (And longer eyelashes?) I can't really comment on Fumoffu, but that seemed to be the main difference between FMP and TSR. Oh, and the lock of hair at the centre of Tessa's fringe went to one solid point. I'm pretty sure it was broken up before.

Hm... best moments.
  • Episode Five: Kurz threatens to spill his love for the Goddess of Night
  • Episode Five: Mao's cry of "Rock and Roll!"
  • Episode Thirteen: The rainbow lights after Souske uses the Lambada driver, and the close up of the faces of Mithril (they all look shocked or serious except for Kurz, who looks like he juts wet himself for joy).
  • "Chido. Ri."
  • Leonard's smile as he steps forward with the umberella
  • Gates throttling his subordinate in a Victorian swimming costume

*~Pips~*